Weddings & Events
Weddings at Trentadue Winery
Becca Borge Photography
Exactly what you've been searching for -- the ideal setting for a wedding celebration in wine country. Our comfortable and romantic outdoor areas create an Old World Italian ambiance surrounded by lush vineyards, picturesque mountains, vine-covered arbors, splashing fountains, shaded gardens, mature redwoods and expansive lawns. Experience the gracious hospitality of the Trentadue Family Estate Winery and Vineyards, a touch of Tuscany in the acclaimed Alexander Valley.
The spacious Sala del Leone Vineyard Pavilion is a versatile room for any event and can accommodate any décor you wish. High ceilings with exposed beams and arched French doors overlooking sprawling estate vineyards create the feeling of being outdoors while enjoying the comfort of the indoors. The French doors allow the rolling vines and majestic mountains to be the backdrop for your reception. Amazing wine, food, family and friends complete your vision of an unforgettable wedding day at Trentadue Winery. Our professional staff is ready to assist with every detail.
CAPACITY The winery can accommodate up to 250 guests indoors and up to 500 guests outdoors in areas adjacent to the Sala del Leone Vineyard Pavilion.
AVAILABILITY Daily between the hours of 11:00 a.m. and 10:00 pm, year round, excluding holidays.
Starting at $6,500.00. Varies with number of guests, season and day of the week. Contact the Event Department 707.433.3104 for detailed pricing information.
INCLUDED The following is included in the site fee:
- Exclusive use of all Special Event Areas: Garden Arbors, South Lawn, Sala del Leone Vineyard Pavilion and North Lawn
- Five hours of event time & three hours set up time
- Use of on-site gourmet commercial kitchen
- Reception tables and chairs and garden cocktail tables & chairs
- VIP wine tasting for couple with a member of the Event Department
- Bridal waiting area
- Set up and break down for ceremony and reception
- Two hour planning meeting with a member of the Event Department
- Winery Site Manager throughout event
- Ceremony includes choice of two stunning locations, chairs & one hour rehearsal with a member of the Event Department
CATERING Choose from our exclusive list of exceptional Wine Country catering firms who specialize in services for clients of Trentadue Winery.
- Park Avenue Catering 707.793.9645, Justine de Alba
- Elaine Bell Catering 707.603.1402, Richard Earl
- Oui Cater 707.431.8355, Randi Kauppi
- Pacific Connection Catering 707.573.0757, Rob Gronbach
- Ramekins Catering 707.933.0450, Susan da Ponte
- Stark and Co. Catering 707.576.9610, Jenny Gipson
- Trends Catering 707.573.1514, Sue Borowicz
- Wine Valley Catering 707.256.2900, Debbe Dellinger
WINE & BEVERAGES Choose from a selection of Trentadue wines, Champagne and port. Wine is purchased prior to the event and case discounts may apply. Only Trentadue wines may be served at events. Beer is permitted, provided by the winery and charged on consumption at an additional fee. A selection of non-alcoholic beverages is provided by the winery at an additional fee per person. Sales tax is applied to all beverages. Upgraded craft beer and soda now available.
INSURANCE $1,000,000.00 liability policy is required.
MUSIC Trentadue Winery works exclusively with AMS Entertainment for wedding DJ services. Amplified music is allowed, subject to approval by winery and acceptable volume level. There is a stage and dance area in the Garden Arbors and Vineyard Pavilion. Music must end by 10:00 pm. Contact AMS Entertainment today for availability for DJs, Photo Booths, Up Lighting and Live Music. Ask for Joe Hernandez,707.823.7359.
As of April 1st, appointments must be made to tour our event space and meet with a member of the Event Department. Due to the busy wedding season, we may not be able to accommodate walk-ins.
Contact our Event Department for more information 707.433.3104
Prices & information subject to change: Effective 2/12, Updated 6/13